torsdag 3 november 2011

A New Series of Articles

Hello!

As you might have noticed I have not been writing that much on my own blog. I've been very busy with my internship. The good news is, that I, for a very long time wanted to write a series of articles about capital punishment. I finally decided to do it. I will write about the history of capital punishment, different nations, ongoing debates, and I will also introduce you to a man who's on death row at San Quentin State Prison. This man's name is Darrell Lomax, he has been on death row for over 15 years. At the moment I am looking through his case. To me it is unbelievable that capital punishment was given to him since the evidences against him are very weak. I will tell you more about Mr Lomax later.

Peace,

Sanna

Inga kommentarer: