måndag 6 april 2009

Playing with the Big Boys!


Hello!

In the news today you can read about how the Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt get's petted on the head by Obama. This all played out during a meeting between the EU and the USA. Reinfeldt was there to speak about climate and energy related questions and he says:

- We were sitting next to eachother on the way to a press conferance and exchanged a few words. 

It is not without pride he adds that:
- Obama praised me, he said that it was very good that I brought up these questions and that we need to talk some more!

If he was nervous?
- I am more nervous when my kids are playing a soccer game. 

What a clown!
I can just imagine how he answered these questions, sort of like Kip in the movie Napoleon Dynamite. 
-'It's getting pretty serious now'.

Hejdå!








Inga kommentarer: